- Idyllic characterful country cottage
- Grade II Listed with many period features
- Sitting and Dining Room with Aga and fitted kitchen
- Three bedrooms, one with en suite
- Superb location in rural setting with countryside views.
- Several outbuildings inc. garage and stables
- Parking for several cars
- Meadow, stream and small areas of woodland
- Just 2 miles to Lyme Regis & 1 mile to Uplyme
Reeds is set in a peaceful rural location just 5-10 minutes drive from Uplyme and Lyme Regis. This chocolate box Grade II listed detached cottage nestles in about 2.5 acres and offers a real "Good Life" opportunity for those seeking a nearby rural idyll.
Reeds is believed to date back to the 1700s and has been in the same much loved family ownership for 40 years. Stone built with a thatched roof, the cottage has a wealth of lovely features, exposed beams, low cottage windows and stable door, it would benefit from some updating. there are two reception rooms and kitchen together with a ground floor en-suite bedroom and a further two first floor bedrooms and bathroom.
Located in an idyllic setting with pretty, secluded cottage gardens, lawns, flowerbeds, with a paddock/meadow and a stream at the bottom of the garden.
It is an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty away from busy traffic noise and yet close to amenities.
Surrounded by fields and meadows, the location is superb on the south facing slopes of a valley in the hamlet of Holcombe..
DFH: 0785 WDDC F EPC E NO CHAIN