- Retail and residential investment
- Grade II 4 bedroom property with character features
- Street access to Retail Shop with cloakroom and prep. area
- Tremendous business potential
- Range of outbuildings and workshops.
- Garden with small pond
- Located in popular coastal village location
- Freehold property but rated seperately
- Viewing highly recomended
Substantial Grade II Listed property, in this sought after coastal village.
Winton House is a four bedroom end terrace house with an integral shop front and large outbuildings to the rear with parking.
The main house comprises, a large sitting room with gas coal effect fire and pine surround. Large boxed sash window and arched recessed alcoves. The kitchen has modern fitted units and appliances and an area for dining. A door leads out to the garden and another to a glazed conservatory passage (storage/utility) area that leads to the rear of the shop.
The first floor offers four bedrooms and a new fitted bathroom suite. The master bedroom to the rear has sea glimpses .Stairs lead to an attic room that could be converted subject to building regs/consents.
Shop: Was last used as an Ice-cream parlor and chocolate shop but would be ideal for many other businesses. It has a street frontage with an area suitable for outdoor seating. The shop has a preparation counter with sink and cloakroom with basin and WC.
Outside: Double gates lead to parking and a large courtyard to the rear. There is a great deal of potential to renovate and/or possibly convert the outbuildings. There is a lawn with patio area for seating outside the kitchen.
Freehold EPC E WDDC band C DFH0802