- Three Bedroom Terraced Period Character Cottage
- Enclosed Good sized garden with views
- Easy level access to village shops & beach
- Living Room with French door out to large patio
- Fitted Kitchen /Diner with inglenook & wood burning stove
- GF bathroom with roll top & shower
- Two double bedrooms + small single
- Exposed stonework & beams
- GCH + some underfloor heating, double glazing
- Enclosed garden & off road parking
This attractive property comprises a delightful and totally secluded, period cottage, reached via its own private path from Lower Sea Lane. . This unique three bedroom cottage is presented in an excellent state of decorative repair and includes full UPVC double-glazing, central heating, fitted kitchen, bathroom and cloakroom. From the good sized enclosed garden there are views over Stonebarrow Hill on the coast.
Briefly the entrance from the large paved patio leads into the Living Room with double aspect windows and French doors into the garden. Skylight and underfloor heating. Opening into large Kitchen diner with fitted kitchen units, inglenook fireplace and woodburner, space for washing machine, dishwasher and tall fridge freezer. Door off to bathroom with roll top bath, separate shower and WC also with underfloor heating.
Stairs rise to first floor with two double bedrooms and a further small bedroom with fitted childrens cabin bed.
The garden is a real feature with a large paved patio and a couple of steps down to the lawn with mature shrubs and small trees bounded by stone walling. Lovely views beyond the garden to Stonebarrow Hill. Gated access pathway to private parking off road on Lower Sea Lane.
EPC D WDDC C DFH0805 No Forward Chain.