- A well-presented lower floor freehold flat
- Enjoys open and 'green' views over the surrounding area
- Open-plan living space and kitchen
- Double bedroom & shower room
- Gravelled drying area/space to sit outside
- Gas central heating and upvc double glazing
- Good-size garage
- Available now, with no onward chain
- Ideal investment or holiday bolt-hole
** SOLD by Churchill's Estate Agents in Brixham ** If you own a similar property and are thinking of selling, please call James Churchill on 01803 882671 for a no-obligation market appraisal.
This one bedroom freehold flat enjoys some pleasant open and green views over the surrounding area and is located on the lower floor of a building which is to be found at the end of a cul-de-sac off Parkham Road.
It is situated within reasonable walking distance of the town centre amenities and also has the benefit of a good-size garage. Offered for sale with no onward chain, the flat has low maintenance upvc double glazed windows and gas central heating, fired by a modern, energy efficient condensing boiler which was installed during August 2015.
The flat is well presented and in our opinion, would make an ideal holiday bolt-hole or investment property, but please note that it is held on a freehold title, which will restrict the availability of mortgage funding.