- ENTRANCE HALL
- OPEN KITCHEN/DINER
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- SEPARATE WC
- GOOD SIZED LOFT, SUITABLE FOR CONVERSION SUBJECT TO NECESSARY PLANNING CONSENTS
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN ON 2 LEVELS WITH OUTHOUSES FOR STORAGE
- MOSTLY UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED
- POPULAR LOCATION
- VIEWS TOWARDS THATCHER ROCK FROM BEDROOM 1
- SHARED ACCESS AT THE SIDE, SUBJECT TO A FLYING FREEHOLD
- NO ON-GOING CHAIN
A 3 BEDROOMED TERRACED HOUSE WITH OPEN VIEWS ACROSS TO THATCHER ROCK FROM BEDROOM ONE
Offered with no on-going chain this 3 bedroomed terraced house is in a popular location and within proximity to Paignton Zoo and Morrisons Supermarket. There is easy access out to the A38 and the new Devon Link Road.
There are local allotments close by and an open view from the main bedroom across to Thatcher Rock.
The loft is boarded and has two Velux windows and could be converted to bedroom 4, with the correct planning consents.
The accommodation briefly comprises, entrance hall, lounge, open kitchen/diner, 3 double bedrooms, bathroom, separate w.c., good sized loft, enclosed rear garden on 2 levels together with outhouses. There is a shared path with next door from the front to the rear, which is subject to a flying freehold. The property is mostly uPVC double glazed and there are gas fires for heating.