- Unique freehold property
- Mixed light industrial / residential use
- Incorporating fantastic duplex penthouse apartment
- Large gated courtyard
- Planning permission for further 6 residential units
- Huge scope for a business or developer
- Well respected village with plenty of amenities
- Close to Uffculme Secondary School and Junc 27 of M5
Unique opportunity to purchase a very special Grade 2 listed 'landmark' former brewery in the heart of the lovely Mid Devon village of Uffculme, which could continue as a mixed use (light industrial and residential) unit, incorporating a fantastic duplex penthouse apartment and a huge amount of storage space, or be further developed with the transformation of the currently unconverted part of the property being converted to a further six residential dwellings (for which there is planning permission in place).
In addition to a sale of the complete property, the owner would be also willing to discuss the retention of the existing apartment and/or the second storey shell on a leasehold or buy-back basis. Please contact Stephen Alford for further details.