- A one bedroom light and airy holiday accommodation
- Sought after location situated on the popular Fernhill Heights
- Double bedroom with country views
- Kitchen area with integrated fridge, oven, hob and washing machine
- Use of swimming pool, crazy golf and rural attached grounds with lakes
- Walking distance to Charmouth beach and Lyme Regis golf course
- Residents parking
- Close to privately owned Fernhill Heights Hotel which offers restaurant, bar and cafe
- Holiday letting potential.. Long Lease 983 years.
1 Fernhill Heights is situated on the West Dorset/East Devon border in the Coastal Village of Charmouth. Fernhill Heights is a development of holiday bungalows, flats and houses and is approximately one mile from Charmouth Village centre with all its shops and amenities and Charmouth Beach and Lyme Regis. The Flat has been renovated and improved to a high standard in the current ownership.
The property consists of a light and airy open plan living room, double bedroom with country views. The compact fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall units, electric hob and oven, built in fridge and washing machine with views to the Marshwood Vale. The bathroom has a matching white suite, jacuzzi bath and wall mounted shower. Electric timer-controlled thermostatic wall mounted heaters, UPVC windows and private parking.
Fernhill Heights offers a relaxing holiday home within a small complex, the use of the facilities which include, 36 acres of grounds with walks, picnic areas and two lakes, crazy golf and use of swimming pool. The separately owned adjacent Fernhill Hotel is open to the public and has bar and restaurant facilities. Also near by is the Lyme Regis Golf club. Nearby access to the South West Coastal Path. If you want to leave your car behind for a day for a trip to nearby Lyme Regis or Bridport or further afield Exeter or Weymouth there is an excellent bus service that stops just outside Fernhill Heights.
The property is offered for sale Leasehold on the remainder of the 999 year lease created in 2001. Service charge is £700 per 6 months. The electricity is mains with private drainage. Private spring water. Heating and hot water provided by electric central heating and immersion water heater.
EPC E Council tax band A DFH 818