- Perfect for first time buyers and buy to let investors
- Immaculately kept inside and out
- Large bay window in the living room
- Modern fitted kitchen with 5 ring gas hob
- Double bedroom with dual aspect windows
- Modern fitted bathroom
- 2 storage cupboards, under stair storage and loft space
- Residents off road parking
- Private lawn front garden
- Pleasant far reaching views from the living room and bedroom
IMMACULATE IDEAL FIRST HOME OR BUY TO LET OPPORTUNITY! ONE BED HOUSE Perfectly situated in a quiet cul de sac which enjoys far reaching views for both the living room and bedroom; is this immaculately presented 1 double bedroom house.
The bay window, added by the current owner, greatly enhances both the living space and the amount of natural light provided. The kitchen has been designed in such a way that there is no compromise in the amount of usable worktop and storage space. There is a large 5 ring gas hob, gas oven and extractor fan which extracts outside.
The porch is a useful space providing plenty of room for coats and shoes. Within this area is also a Worcester comi boiler. Upstairs is the double bedroom which has a deep built in wardrobe and enjoys plenty of natural light with dual aspect windows. The bathroom looks fresh with its all white suite with accents of blue. Above the bath is an electric shower. On the landing are 2 cupboards, one is for storage & the other is fitted with a radiator providing a useful drying/airing cupboard.
Outside to the front of the property is the lawn garden with residents off road parking.
This is a great property that would suit a variety of buyers. A viewing comes highly recommended.