- Most attractive three bedroom attached cottage
- Quietly situated within a cul de sac close to the village centre
- Suitable as a family home, holiday home or buy to let investment
- Centrally heated and double glazing throughout
- Living Room with focal fireplace and wood burning stove
- Good sized conservatory leading out onto paved enclosed patio garden
- Fitted Kitchen/diner with dishwasher, fridge integrated hob & oven
- Family Bathroom
- Two double bedrooms + Single with shower inset
- Garage with parking
Number 2 Barneys Close is a three bedroom, cottage style terraced house built in 1997 as part of an attractive small cul-de-sac development of fourteen varying style and size houses. Tucked back away from The Street but near the centre of the village this cottage offers three bedrooms, a good size living room, conservatory, kitchen/breakfast room and easily maintained patio garden with a garage.
The frontage faces west and is enclosed with wrought iron railing. Inside the stairs rise to one side from the hall with a downstairs cloakroom/WC.
A large kitchen with comprehensive units spanning two sides provides plentiful storage. Integrated gas hob and electric oven, also a dishwasher,washing macjine and fridge. Space for a large fridge/freezer and a breakfast table.
Spacious bright living room with a lovely feature fireplace and a wood burner effect fire inset. Internal large window and glazed doors to conservatory.
This east facing room could lend itself to many uses either as dining space, or sun room, playroom or art studio/home office. With dwarf solid walls and doors out to the patio garden beyond.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms to the front with a third single room to the rear. This room has a built in mains shower for the current owners son but this could be removed if desired with relative ease. The family bathroom is fitted with an ivory suite.
The property has gas central heating and double glazing with all mains services.
There is an archway adjacent to the house over which bedroom 2 lies. This gravelled drive leads through to the rear courtyard with access to the garage and parking bay. Further general parking in Barneys Close if required to the front.
EPC E Ref DFH0821 WDDC D