- LARGE BARN WITH PLANNING PERMISSION FOR 2 DWELLINGS
- GARDENS AND GROUNDS AMOUNTING TO APPROX .........ACRES
- EASY ACCESS TO THE MAIN ROUTES
- GARAGES AND PARKING
- FORMER PIGGERY
- PLANNING REFERENCE PA12/05950- CORNWALL COUNCIL
- CLOSE TO RIVERSIDE VILLAGE WITH EXCELLENT SAILING
- FURTHER BARN AVAILABLE SUBJECT TO SEPARATE NEGOTIATION
- FOR FURTHER DETAILS CLICK ON LINK
A rare opportunity to purchase a large redundant detached barn with planning permission for two dwellings having garages, gardens and land totalling approximately 2 acres. There is also a former piggery which can be utilized for individual requirements. The setting is located on the fringes of Landulph yet close to main routes and local amenities including an excellent Primary School, Village Community Hall and for the boating enthusiast Sailing Club. Planning details are available via Cornwall Council PA12/05950 and PA17/00744. A further detached barn with planning for a 4 bedroom dwelling is available by separate negotiation reference PA16/10722.
Ground floor area is 145 square metres approx (26.5 m x 5.5 m)
Obviously a second floor would double this area.