- Historic Listed building being very close to the town centre
- Penthouse with stunning river, bridge and countryside views
- Nearing completion
- Range of 1,2 & 3 bedroom apartments
- Developed to a very high standard
- All with balconies or garden access (excluding penthouse)
- Reserved parking close by
- Gas central heating Carpets & Floor coverings
- Communal walled gardens with cycle storage & drying areas
- Fitted kitchens with integrated applicances
****NEW PHASE 2 NOW OPEN**PRICES FROM £120,000 - PENTHOUSE £200,000 **** DETAILS OF INDIVIDUAL APARTMENTS AVAILABLE
An opportunity to purchase an apartment within this select impressive development of just 10 luxury properties within an historic Grade II listed building which was a formerly a residential home. Ideal for buyers wishing to be near to amenities, facilities and main routes. River and Countryside Views from a number of apartments can be enjoyed.
* Gas Central Heating
* Communal Garden with drying areas & cycle storage
* 1st year parking permit in nearby car park included
* New fitted Kitchen with integral appliances
* Floor coverings
* Well fitted new bathrooms/shower rooms
* New 199 year leases
* 1 Small pet allowed
The communal gardens will have drying areas and cycle storage and have many interesting artefacts.
£500.00 Reservation fee.