Entrance through a private front door to the side of the building.
A spacious hallway with glass and oak staircase rising to the first floor accommodation. Decorative alcove with lighting and finished with carpet.
Open Plan Living Room
10' 1'' x 13' 0'' (3.07m x 3.96m)
The glass and oak staircase opens into a large open plan living space. Finished to an exceptionally high standard there is a glazed door to the inner hallway providing access to bedroom two and the shower room. There are two windows to the rear aspect, inset spotlights and the flooring is laid to carpet. Open to:
9' 8'' x 14' 0'' (2.94m x 4.26m)
A range of wall and base units with a laminated work top over. There is a built in washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer, electric oven and hob and extractor hood. A large breakfast bar offers the perfect entertaining space whilst being open to the living area. Finished with wood effect flooring, white brick tiled splash back and a window to rear aspect.
14' 0'' x 9' 5'' (4.26m x 2.87m)
A large window to the rear aspect floods this large double with light. Finished with carpet flooring and a radiator.
9' 5'' x 14' 8'' (2.87m x 4.47m)
A large window to the rear aspect fills this double bedroom with light. Finished with carpet and a radiator.
10' 2'' x 4' 7'' (3.10m x 1.40m)
This high standard shower room offers a large double shower, low level toilet and vanity sink with storage under. Finished with tiled flooring, splash backs and chrome heated towel rail
The leaseholders would get
1. A standard lease of 999 years from 1st Jan 2017 for each flat
2. The rent for each lease would be a fixed amount of say £50pa
3. Service charge budget would be prepared but likely estimated service charge would be £75pm
4. The buyer(s) would take a share in a newly formed management company on completion of each flat
5. On the sale of the last unit you would transfer the freehold of the whole building into the management company name and the flat owners would then take over full control of the building (and you would be absolved of all further responsibility)