- Deceptively spacious cottage in the popular location of St. Stephens
- 2 bedrooms & additional loft room
- Living room, kitchen diner & art studio (formally used as bedroom)
- Impressive south facing garden divided into 3 sections (large shed with power included)
- Churchtown nature park & Forder creek within walking distance
- Country cottage decor creating warm & welcoming space
- Loft room with staircase access used as additional bedroom
- St Stephens Saltash PL12 4AW
- On fringes of Area of Outstanding natural Beauty
Characterful country cottage with long south facing rear garden, close to lovely river walks and nature reserve.
Accommodation Comprises: Porch with tiled floor, spacious living room with feature fireplace and surround. Double doors leading into the quaint kitchen diner. Door into an additional room, currently used as an art studio, formally used as a bedroom. Stair to the first floor with 2 bedrooms and family bathroom. Further staircase to a light and spacious loft room currently used as a bedroom.
The south facing garden is divided into 3 sections. Included is a large shed which is fitted with power and light, a further shed also with power & light, a paved section perfect for patio furniture, a lawn area and an abundance of flowers and plants.
This is a spacious and homely property, a viewing comes highly recommended. EPc - E