- Grade II* listed city centre chapel
- Part of the beautiful 'Wynards' development dating from around 1430
- Superb potential (subject to the necessary consents) for a myriad of uses
- Huge amount of character features and scope
- Use of communal courtyard and gardens (subject to service charge)
A truly unique opportunity to purchase one of Exeter's landmark buildings; dating from the 1400's Grade II* listed Wynards has had many incarnations, with uses as broad as a hospital, almshouses and latterly by organisations such as the Samaritans. The courtyard was redeveloped in 2004 into 9 town houses, but the Chapel remained untouched. With a myriad of possible uses, including residential development (subject to the necessary consents and approval), this substantial building boasts a huge amount of character and possibilities for the right buyer.