- Stunning, spacious landscaped rear garden
- 2 large double bedrooms, master bedroom with french doors
- Local shop & pub yards away
- Feature bathroom with utility area
- Living room with french doors onto sun deck
- Kitchen breakfast room, separate utility room & Separate dining room
- Immaculately kept and homely
- Characterful & Charming cottage
- NO CHAIN
Gorgeous character cottage situated in the heart of St. Germans with large beautiful landscaped garden.
As soon as you step through the stable front door you are greeted by a quaint kitchen breakfast room which includes a Rangemaster cooker. There is a separate utility and downstairs w/c. There is a dining room come study and an extremely spacious Living room with gas fire and french doors that open onto the sun deck which overlooks the garden.
Upstairs are 2 very good size bedrooms, the master overlooks the garden and has a Juliet balcony. The bathroom is extremely spacious with claw foot bath, separate shower, sink with under storage and period style toilet. There is also a purpose built unit for both washing machine and dryer.
The rear garden is impressive both in size and design. There is a shed, summer house and various flowers and shrubs.
This is a great example of a property from this era and a viewing comes highly recommended. epc -g