- A well presented three bedroom home in coastal Charmouth
- Quiet semi rural position but close to all amenities
- Immaculately presented with many improvements & additional features
- Quality Kardean flooring downstairs
- Gas central heating and replacement Double Glazing
- South facing Conservatory
- Modern insulated Eco-cabin/office in the garden
- Mature landscaped rear garden with rural views
- Allocated parking adjacent to property
- Viewing highly recommended
A well presented three bedroom home in the popular coastal village of Charmouth.
Nutcombe Close has an enviable quiet position tucked away from The Street down a private road with delightful views towards Marshwood Vale. There are just 8 houses in the development all of similar styles constructed by the same builder Messrs CG Fry in 1998.
Number 8 benefits from extensive refurbishment throughout, including new Worcester boiler and new bathroom. The property offers a double aspect lounge /diner, south facing conservatory, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Additional high spec detached studio/cabin in the garden. It is neutrally decorated throughout lending a calm and airy atmosphere.
The long double aspect lounge/diner is a good size with Karndean Oak effect flooring andglazed doors out to the conservatory. The kitchen has a range of white panelled base and wall units with laminate worktops. There is a built in Bosch dishwasher and cooker with views to the garden.
Upstairs there are two good size bedrooms and a third single bedroom currently used as an office. The bathroom has a white suite with larger sliding door glass enclosure with a Aquastream electric power shower.
Outside the pretty garden has been landscaped with mature shrubs and a large raised decked area with an abundance of specimen plants and trees including a palm and ornamental crab apple, fuscias and many more. Outside feature lights. Lovely views to side over the Marshwood Vales
There is also a substantial spacious Eco Cabin of great quality, suitable for a variety of uses, with French doors and side windows to the front. To one side is a separate good sized tool shed. Allocated parking area.
WDDC Council tax band C EPC C DFH0846