- Lovely period cottage, located in between the town of Glastonbury and Shepton Mallet, in the sought after village of West Pennard
- On the ground floor there are two reception rooms. The sitting features an Inglenook fireplace with inset wood burning stove, the dining room having stairs rising to the first floor.
- The kitchen comprises a modern range of oak fronted units, with space for an electric cooker, washing machine, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Wooden floors extend throughout the ground floor accommodation
- Two bedrooms on the first floor, including a large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Last of all on the first floor is the bathroom, including a fully tiled shower enclosure, WC and wash hand basin
- At the rear a large enclosed courtyard garden, complete with timber garden shed and mature shrub borders
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed windows
Charming period cottage, conveniently situated in the village of West Pennard. On the ground floor, there are two reception rooms, with the sitting room featuring an Inglenook fireplace. The kitchen at the rear opens onto the courtyard garden. On the first floor, there are two bedrooms and a shower room. At the rear, there is an enclosed courtyard garden offering seclusion and security, ideal for sitting out and alfresco dining.