- Two Bed End Of Terrace House with no forward chain
- Quiet level situation in heart of coastal village
- Potential for private parking to frontage
- Large rear ground floor extension to Living Room 28 ` x 18`
- Double Glazing
- Recent Gas Boiler replacement
- Ground Floor WC + First floor Bathroom
- Requiring redecoration / refurbishment internally
- Good size rear garden
- Ex Council Local West Dorset Purchaser Restriction
Two bedroom bright family home in the heart of coastal Charmouth in a quiet residential location very close to the beach. This ex local authority house has the added benefit of a large ground floor extension providing valuable space for a growing family. Double glazed throughout the property with a recent new gas boiler.
The large Lounge/Diner is sub divided by two archways allowing maximum light to the internal room. Door out to the rear garden with windows to both sides of the doorway. Galley kitchen with some fitted cupboards plus built in oven and hob. Space for tall fridge freezer and washing machine.
Downstairs WC and cloaks cupboard.
On the first floor there is a large double bedroom to the rear with views over the garden and towards the coast beyond. Further bedroom with an airing cupboard and double aspect front and rear windows. Family bathroom with bath and shower over, WC and hand basin.
The house now requires a degree of renovation throughout and would benefit from a new kitchen.bathroom redecoration and flooring.
There is scope to create additional parking on the frontage if desired (currently roadside parking )
The south facing rear garden has a central path and is mainly gravel and planting with a paved patio area adjacent to the rear . At the far end a gate leads out to a shared access walkway allowing ease of use to bring items through from the rear.
No onward chain. EPC WDDC B Ref. DFH 0779