- Contemporary and well presented, modernised detached bungalow
- Large (approx 0.5 acre) landscaped gardens with lovely views
- Three double bedrooms with Master en suite
- Study / office
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Fitted and integrated Kitchen/Diner
- Large Living Room with multi fuel burner leading to Conservatory
- UPVC Double glazing throughout and oil central heating
- Garage, Summerhouses and Greenhouse
- Mains electric,water & private drainage
A beautifully maintained, attractive detached three bedroom bungalow. The 0.5 (approx) acre landscaped gardens are a particular feature of the house, including a new fitted kitchen and two refitted bathrooms. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this property has to offer.
Approached by a long driveway the bungalow is set back with a large lawn and mature planting. Upon entering there is a light entrance hall with further glazed doors to the rear hallway. Large neutral living room with a multi fuel burner and garden views leading into the conservatory with garden access. Double glazed doors open into the fitted ivory shaker style kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, with space for table and chairs and glazed door to garden. Wonderful views over the beautiful rear gardens from the kitchen.
The rear linear hallway links to two double bedrooms, new bathroom, study/office and the master bedroom with en suite shower room/WC. and plentiful storage.
Outside the gardens have large terraced areas and an abundance of fine shrubs trees and flowers. Paved patios surround the rear elevation providing ideal relaxing and entertaining areas. Small winding steps lead the eye up into different areas , a summerhouse midway , a vegetable plot with greenhouse and a lovely timber "lookout" right at the top overlooking Golden Cap Coastline in the distance. The rear boundary overlooks the National Trust Hardown Hill with far reaching rural views. EPC C WDDC E DFH 0797