- CONVENIENT VILLAGE LOCATION CLOSE TO SHOPS, BUS SERVICES, LOCAL PRIMARY SCHOOL, CHURCH HOUSE INN & SURROUNDING WALKS
- AMPLE PARKING, 2 DRIVEWAYS AND A DETACHED GARAGE
- SURROUNDING GARDENS & TERRACES
- VERSATILE FAMILY ACCOMMODATION
- PORCHWAY TO HALLWAY
- LOUNGE WITH CONSERVATORY & TERRACE OFF
- 2 BEDROOMS ON GROUND FLOOR
- BATHROOM & WC ON GROUND FLOOR
- KITCHEN/DINER WITH REAR PORCH
- 2 BEDROOMS, SHOWER ROOM & WC & WALK-IN STOREROOM ON FIRST FLOOR
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS & DOORS
- UNDERHOUSE STORAGE HOUSING THE BOILER
A SPACIOUS 4 BEDROOMED DETACHED DORMER BUNGALOW WITH A CONSERVATORY ON A CORNER PLOT IN MARLDON
A detached family dormer bungalow, occupying a corner plot with ample parking and being in the popular location of Marldon with local shops, transport links, primary school and Church House Inn within this village location and with some country walks surrounding. There are stunning views across the fields towards the moors from some of the rooms.
The property has been extended in the past to create versatile accommodation and would be ideal as a family home, with 2 bedrooms and a shower room in the dormer. There is ample parking and 2 driveways and offers a spacious home, to include entrance porch to hallway, 2 bedrooms, bathroom & w.c., lounge with conservatory off and kitchen/breakfast room on the ground floor, with 2 bedrooms, shower room and walk-in storeroom on the first floor in the dormer with views towards the moors.
There is ample parking on 2 driveways and a garage, with secluded surrounding gardens and terraces.