This property is situated to the south east of Bugle and approximately 5 miles to the north of the former market town of St Austell.
Two building plots with outline planning consent for detached dwellings with garages, along with improved access to the site under planning application reference PA16/02665. Each plot will be very spacious with the exact boundaries to be flexible should the purchase of one plot be required. The development offers spacious family homes with large gardens.
The property has been used in recent years as agricultural land.
The site as a whole is reasonably level and has an overall area amounting to approximately 0.82 of an acre.
No mains services are currently available. We understand that mains electric and water are available close by. The current mains water supply is not available to the purchasers.
The Ordnance Extract shown on these particulars is believed to be correct showing the whole property edged red and blue. However, it is not to scale and is to be used for identification purposes only.
Should the plots be sold individually, an identification plan will be provided showing each individual plot.
The Conditions of Sale include the following provisions –
1. The seller’s normal mineral reservation.
2. Normal British Telecom and Western Power Distribution apparatus reservations.
3. The land is subject to a development reservation whereby if within 40 years planning permission is obtained for any different residential, commercial or holiday development the buyer must pay to the seller 50% of the uplift in value.
4. The buyer to accept the property as found.
5. The buyer will contribute the sum of £1,500 plus VAT to the seller’s legal and agent’s costs and the usual reimbursement of the cost of the Searches in relation to the sale.
6. The land may be affected by Imerys pipelines and cables. If so, Imerys may reserve access rights if necessary for the future.
From Bugle heading towards St Austell, turn left at the traffic light crossroads towards Penwithick. Proceed along this road for ½ a mile and turn left. The plots can be found just past the cottages on your left hand side.
For viewing arrangements and further particulars, please contact the Agents – JEFFERYS - 01579-342400