Tel: 01637 881470   |   Email: enquiries@clarkessalesandlettings.com   like us on facebook     Request a Repair
telephone us
email us
like us on facebook

Property Search

Haye Common Drive, Launceston £101,150

A fantastic opportunity for a local first time buyer to get on the property market with this well presented 2 bedroom modern house with off-road parking and a rear garden. This modern property is still under NHBC warranty and features accommodation including an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen/breakfast room and a cloakroom on the ground floor. On the first floor there are 2 bedrooms and the bathroom. The property is situated on a modern estate and overlooks the park and green which could be ideal for buyers with young children. The property is offered for sale with a 70% share (with no rent to pay on the other 30%) and is subject to a section 106 agreement which means the buyer has to have a connection to Launceston and the near surrounding area alongside being means tested. Launceston is an ancient town steeped in history with the imposing Launceston Castle overlooking the town and surrounding area. Referred to as 'the gateway to Cornwall' Launceston is centred one mile (1.6 km) West of the River Tamar, which constitutes almost the entire border between the Cornish peninsular and Devon, the A30 is ideally located on the fringe of Launceston connecting to the rest of Cornwall with great access to the beautiful coastline whilst providing great access to Plymouth and Exeter and beyond. The town itself offers a variety of individual businesses from boutiques to fine food shops, blending with occasional national outlets including Tesco’s, WH Smith and Costa’s coffee. Local facilities include a leisure centre, medical facilities and well regarded primary and secondary schooling. Did you know? The very impressive Launceston Castle dates from Norman times. Before the 13th century AD Launceston used to be the capital of the Earldom of Cornwall. Launceston has given its name to other places in the world including Australia. The Cornish name is Lannstefan and Lannstefan is Cornish for Church of St Stephen.


Haye Common Drive
Launceston PL15 9FD
County: Cornwall
Sale Type: For Sale
Ref #: CVL00308

Hall

Lounge

14' 0'' x 9' 1'' (4.26m x 2.77m)

Kitchen/Diner

12' 6'' x 9' 11'' (3.81m x 3.02m)

Cloakroom

4' 9'' x 3' 1'' (1.45m x 0.94m)

Bedroom 1

12' 7'' x 8' 9'' (3.83m x 2.66m)

Bathroom

6' 2'' x 6' 1'' (1.88m x 1.85m)

Bedroom 2

12' 6'' narrowing to 9' 1" x 8' 9'' (3.81m x 2.66m)

Outside

There is an allocated parking space at the front of the property. At the rear there is a raised patio area with steps down to the garden which is laid to lawn with a walled border and a gate at the side.

Services

Mains gas central heating, mains water, drainage and electric. As all properties on the estate the property does have a contribution to the communal areas on the site.


Haye Common Drive
Launceston PL15 9FD
County: Cornwall
Sale Type: For Sale
Ref #: CVL00308

Please complete the form below to request a viewing for this property. We will review your request and respond to you as soon as possible. Please add any additional notes or comments that we will need to know about your request.


Haye Common Drive
Launceston PL15 9FD
County: Cornwall
Sale Type: For Sale
Ref #: CVL00308
Name Location Type Distance
Property Portals