- Strikingly beautiful character home
- Recent extensive refurbishment
- Two reception rooms plus conservatory
- Superb farmhouse style kitchen with Aga
- Four bedrooms (master en suite)
- Bathroom with roll-top bath
- Large gardens with vegetable plot
- Hard surface tennis court
- Large triple garage/store
- Extensive gated parking
- Chain free sale
This striking period property offers all of the elegance of the pre-war era and comes to the market after being the subject of a massive programme of extension/refurbishment over the last two years. Beautifully presented and finished to an extremely high standard, the house is particularly worthy of an early viewing. The accommodation is bursting with inherent character and comprises of a gorgeous 'farmhouse' style kitchen dining room, with Aga and central island, a large sitting room with mullion windows, wood burning stove and adjoining conservatory, plus a separate study (or formal dining room / ground floor bedroom) and ground floor wet room. On the first floor are four very good sized bedrooms (the master with large en suite and balcony) and a traditional family bathroom with roll-top bath.
Outside there are extensive gardens and grounds of over an acre, which incorporate a superb hard surface tennis court, extensive lawns, caged vegetable plot and an impressive triple garage/store.