- Gorgeous period town house
- 4 Bedrooms (3 doubles) (master en-suite)
- Incredible modern fitted kitchen breakfast room with 2 sky lights
- Extremely well presented through-out
- Good outside space to the rear with large purpose built outbuilding
- Bay fronted living room with multi-fuel burner and wooden floor coverings
- upvc double glazing & gas central heating
- Fantastic layout
WOW what a house! A classic period home with a modern & contemporary twist.
As soon as you step through the hallway into the living room, you will see the level of care and attention to detail that has gone into making this look so attractive. There is wood flooring laid from the living room through into the dining room. The kitchen has 2 sky lights and has been finished to a very high standard and includes a range cooker. There is also plenty of worktop and storage units. The entire ground floor has a very open feel whilst retaining individual rooms making this a fantastic social space. On the first floor are 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom, under stair desk area, utility room and modern fitted shower room. On the 2nd floor is the master bedroom which comes complete with several built in storage units and en-suite.
Outside to the front is a pleasant garden with an area ideal for a bench to sit out in. The rear garden is low maintenance with large purpose built storage area which has the potential to be used as off road parking.
This truly is a one of a kind property and a viewing comes highly recommended. Epc - D