- Forming part of an exclusive bespoke development of only 14 new homes
- Nestled on the outskirts of one of the most picturesque and popular villages in Somerset
- All plots are spacious and enjoy the advantage of generous gardens, garages and ample off road parking
- Attractively designed three bedroom detached family homes faced with natural Bradstone
- Old Nursery Drive is nearing completion with some homes ready for immediate occupancy
- Please note that internal images are for guidance purposes only and may relate to other plots
**Sold subject to contract** This attractively designed detached family home forms part of a bespoke development of only 14 homes, nestled on the outskirts of one of the most picturesque and popular villages in Somerset.
The delightful village of Ashcott (population c.1186) sits part way along the Polden ridge, having wonderful rural views of the Somerset Levels and its various tributaries, all situated some 5 miles south-west of Glastonbury. At its heart is the historic Church of All Saints, an early 15th century building, forming part of a group of six churches known as the Polden Wheel. Ashcott is particularly well known locally for its superb village community and benefits from a highly regarded Primary School, sports playing fields, two inns at the village centre, village store and active village hall.
From Street proceed towards Bridgwater on the A39 Bath Road. Pass through the village of Walton and continue approximately 3.5 miles until reaching the village of Ashcott. Upon reaching Ashcott, continue through the village passing the Ashcott Inn on the left. After a further one third of a mile, Old Nursery Drive will be identified on the right hand side.
All houses include;
- Eco friendly Timber Frame Construction
- LED low voltage lighting in Kitchen and Bathroom areas
- Karndean LVT Flooring throughout the ground floor and to all bathrooms
- Deceuninck low maintenance, energy efficient windows
- Composite decking fitted in rear garden
- 20mm Quartz worktops or similar alternative
- Beautifully designed Geberit and Saneux bathroom suites
- Smart underfloor heating system installed in ground floor with wireless controlled thermostats
- Pre-finished oak doors and staircase
- Fob activated electric roller garage doors
- Gardens turfed by the developer prior to completion